Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm talking to myself...

This is for me. just me. Don't even read it. You wont understand the deep meaning of it. I could write it better, with big words that make you to think about them but I dont want to make you to think this time. Most of you never think. You just read what you see and say your opinions about it. You don't see the pain, the crush behind all these simple words. You see them as some short stories. I dont complain. I can't. No one is here to listen.........

Sometimes you feel lonely, feel desperate because of all they say to you. Rumors are all over you but no wait! There is no rumor. Its all true. You have become a maniac and you know it. Don’t you? Why denial? You are not even veracious with yourself. How do you expect people around you to be loyal? Open your eyes for once in your life and see the truth. We are who we are. Inside of us we believe a same thing. And it’s we are capable. Don’t take it from yourself, others, and…..me.