Sunday, September 28, 2008

lets have a conversation. shall we?


- I’m sorry.
- Why?
- Well you know….
- What?
- For…you know…
- What on earth are you talking about?
- Bebin…
- Fuck, speak my language.
- Your language?since when...Come on!You understand me.
- So?
- ….
- What are you sorry about?
- Ummm… It so hard to put into words. All the pain.
- What pain?
- Oh! There is no pain?
- Not where you’re looking at.
- What???
- It’s a bit down here, no lower, lower, there you go.
- But this is not where I ….
- But it hurts anyway.
- Oh… well I’m sorry for … this too I guess.
- Don’t be.
- But I am.
- Whatever that pleases you.
- It doesn’t please me.
- Then why are you sorry? I didn’t ask for it.
- Well I thought … well I should… it’s my duty... as a…you know… your friend..yeah that’s the word.
- Friend? Are you kidding me?
- What? What are you saying? I’m not your friend?
- Who are you kidding? Hmmm?
- I don’t get it.
- You‘re not my “friend”. You are my fucker.
- What?
- You heard me.
- Don’t be like this. I’m just trying to be……
- Don’t try any harder.
- But...but, don’t let little things destroy what we have.
- What DO we have?
- You don’t know?
- Remind me.
- Well….its…it’s beautiful, it’s pure…well maybe not THAT pure…but it's. nice. Na?
- Na!

- Then what?
- I don’t have time for this.
- For what?
- Goodbye you old fuck! Meet me again! Soon.